Understanding cultural diversity can be difficult, but it’s often said that appreciating differences in others helps us better understand ourselves, and that this is what ultimately unites humankind. Regarding understanding cultural diversity, Nobel Peace Prize winner Kofi Annan said, “We may have different religions, different languages and different colored skin, but we all belong to the same human race.” The same is true for End of Life. Understanding cultural diversity, across various ethnicities and faiths is important because End of Life is something we will all experience.
As part of our eBook series, PassareTM shares guidance to help you with exploring and understanding cultural diversity and how it affects observances and End of Life traditions. Passare helps guide you through one of life’s most important passages.
- How to Begin Understanding Cultural Diversity?
- The Importance of Understanding Cultural Diversity
- Understanding Cultural Diversity at End of Life
- How Different Cultures Manage End of Life Services
- Talking About Cultural Diversity with Loved Ones
- Questions About Understanding Cultural Diversity at End of Life
- Culturally Diverse End of Life Customs